Friday, January 14, 2011

New Low Prices for Lancome Genifique Concentrate.


Everyone's must-have and most sought-after Miracle in a bottle. Lancome brings you Lancome Genifique.







Lancome Genifique concentrate. The 1st ever creation to activate your Youth!
See visibly results in only 7 Days! Skin youthfulness returns with that soft velvety and cushiony feel. The concentrate works by boosting genes activity and stimulating the production of youth proteins. It has sold thousands and thousands all over the world with faithful believers stocking this up.

My review : : I took on the 7 day challenge myself before I could review to my faithful family here on Lush Shop. My first application of the Lancome Genifique concentrate totally surprised me. As concentrate works fast and effective to correct, it was instantly soaked up by my skin making it very smooth and cushiony as compared to most of the serums I have tried. After which, my moisturizer glided on like velvet.
In 7 days, skin is baby soft and has a more plumped radiant appearance. Discoloration and fine lines are lightened and smoothened out. Even recent acne scars seem to have lightened too. Say bye bye to concealers Skin seems to have 'toughened' up to humid weather here in Singapore which used to make my skin susceptible to breakouts and oily skin. Foundation or powder glides on so much easier. Comes in a sleek bottle with a dropper and thus making this very hygenic and easy to apply.

Verdict : YOU HAVE TO GET ONE!!
30ml Retail Price : $150
Our Price : $113
50ml Retail Price : $199
Our Price : $150


No comments:

Post a Comment