Wednesday, March 10, 2010

NEW!!! LANCÔME UV EXPERT Sun Protection


The Cleverest and most convenient make-up base!
LANCÔME UV EXPERT SPF50 GN-SHIELD™ BB BASE

Lancôme’s first BB Base instantly brightens your complexion and protects your skin against UV and pollution for up to 12 hours*. More than just a make-up base, the unique shade can correct skin imperfections such as dark spots, uneven skin tone, dullness and fine lines. Upon application, the complexion looks flawless, visibly fairer and glows with luminosity.

Lushshop's review : This is a very clever make-up base and especially suitable for people who likes their skin care regime and make-up application to be fuss-free. I have used many brands of BB cream and they never fail to give me clogged pores and breakouts. Though this is only a base, I was still apprehensive on what it might do to my sensitive skin.
After cleansing, toning and applying my moisturiser,  I applied this BB base, which has a high SPF 50++, easily. It blends easily and does not dry quickly upon application. As a make-up base, it works magic by covering any imperfections, scars and instantly brightens the face. It is good on it's own or you may use your foundation over for a better coverage if needed.
This saves me time as I need only use 1 product for UV protection and make-up base as creating a flawless base( covering imperfections, freckles & old acne scars) is my main focus when applying make-up and going out without UV protection is a Big NO-NO.
As I perspire easily, this BB base however stays put without leaving me with the embarrassing white streaks you might get with perspiration from most UV protection milk/cream.

Comes in SPF 30 and SPF 50

30ml Retail Price : $80
Our price : $64
30ml UV expert without BB (Clear): $78
Our Price : $60
Taken from CLEO Beauty for Lancome

No comments:

Post a Comment