Sunday, June 13, 2010

Clients' feedback post!

Lush Shop has a very loyal pool of clients & friends who constantly feed me with constructive feedbacks and reviews on products bought from Lush Shop. I have been receiving so many emails and SMSes ever since I started Lush Shop many months ago from all of you and today I thought why don't I put them all up in a post entry so new friends or loyal Lush Shop followers may be able to get first hand information on products & services.

I will constantly add new comments, feedbacks & reviews very soon.

If any of you out there who have bought products from Lush Shop and are happy with the results, please feel free to drop me an email with your skin concerns/problems & reviews to be featured on the clients' reviews post. Pictures are optional, but it would be great to show everyone how great you look now!

Thank you for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment