Monday, February 1, 2010

Lancome Genifique.Breakthrough Youth Activator by Lancome!

Highly Raved and most sought-after Miracle in a bottle. Lancome brings you Lancome Genifique.



Lancome Genifique concentrate. The 1st ever creation to activate your Youth!
See visibly results in only 7 Days! Skin youthfulness returns with that soft velvety and cushiony feel. The concentrate works by boosting genes activity and stimulating the production of youth proteins. It has sold thousands and thousands all over the world with faithful believers stocking this up.

My review : : I took on the 7 day challenge myself before I could review to my faithful family here on Lush Shop. My first application of the Lancome Genifique concentrate totally surprised me. As concentrate works fast and effective to correct, it was instantly soaked up by my skin making it very smooth and cushiony as compared to most of the serums I have tried. After which, my moisturizer glided on like velvet.
 In 7 days, skin is baby soft and has a more plumped radiant appearance. Discoloration and fine lines are lightened and smoothened out. Even recent acne scars seem to have lightened too. Say bye bye to concealers Skin seems to have 'toughened' up to humid weather here in Singapore which used to make my skin susceptible to breakouts and oily skin. Foundation or powder glides on so much easier. Comes in a sleek bottle with a dropper and thus making this very hygenic and easy to apply.
Verdict : YOU HAVE TO GET ONE!!



30ml Retail Price : $150
Our Price : $113
50ml Retail Price : $199
Our Price : $150
Taken from CLEO beauty for Lancome


Lancome Genifique Eye

The ultimate solution to dark eye circles, fine lines and eyebags. Lancome Genifique Eye Youth Activating Eye concentrate is especially formulated for the delicate eye area.This gel-cream texture helps reduce any fine lines and wrinkles and visibly reduces dark eye circles. Your eye contour will look like it has been lit from within as it appears bright and radiant.

My review : I have always been careful and particular about the eye treatments I use. I have very sensitive skin especially around the eye area making it so easy to get fine lines just by rubbing too hard around the area. I am also careful not to use too rich creams so as to avoid milia seeds around the eyes.
Upon application, I get the same cushiony feel I get from the Genifique concentrate. The gel-cream texture is light and non-greasy. Continued usage made my dark eye rings seem much lighter with eye contour area looking brighter and well rested.

15ml Retail Price : $98
Our Price : $73.50


To order :
Do note that ALL products sold are pre-order. All payments to be done within 24 hours of order if not order will be deemed cancelled.
1. Send an email to joie@joieleong.com in this format.

Name:
Mobile no :
Item name/Quantity :
Amount payable :
Mailing Address :

2. An email acknowledgement will be sent to you with advice to transfer the full amount of items and postage fees to DBS Savings A/C: 027-5059554

3. After your transaction, email me again with transaction details.

4. Your order has been confirmed and you will be advised on when product will be posted out.

5. Registered post is highly advisable to prevent loss and any damage of products which Lush Shop will not be responsible for. Registered post is only at an additional of $2.24 on top of normal postage.

* I will post out items every Monday ONLY, unless otherwise advised.
** Please note that I will not be responsible for any loss or damages during the mail transition. However, I will take extra care to pad items when sending out.**

No comments:

Post a Comment