Friday, February 26, 2010

SK-II Signs Eye Masks

Get rid of ugly panda tired eyes with SK-II Signs Eye Masks!



Signs Eye Mask quickly and effectively targets problems unique to the eye area caused by ageing, fatigue and dehydration. Designed to adhere perfectly to the eye area, the cloth masks encompass even the outer corners of the eyes. After just one application, dark circles are less visible; fine lines and wrinkles are less noticeable. Skin around the eye is visibly brightened and hydrated.


Application Guide:
Use after cleansing and toning. Place mask with the film-cover side up, the broader end meeting the outer corner of the eye. Remove film. Leave mask on for approximately 10 minutes. Can be used daily or as often as you like.
Suitable for ALL SKIN TYPES.

Lush Shop's Review :
To test the effectiveness of Signs eye mask, I chose an evening when I have overworked my poor eyes by working overnight on the computer and after long gruelling hours of fashion shoots for days. Needless to say, the eye bags and crow feet made me look haggard and tired ( Note: I have been trying to get rid of dark eye rings and tired eyes for almost a year now as it got so obvious only lots of cover make-up can make me look refreshed)
After 10mins, I removed the mask and boy, was I happy with the result! The dark eye rings seem to fade a little and the skin around the eyes seem to have lifted up. Giving me a much younger appearance without the tired, puffy eyes.
I now use them whenever I feel my tired eyes need a treat or at least twice a week.


Updated!
Lush Shop sells them at
4pcs for $32
6pcs for $45
( without box)
 with Free normal postage now.  Limited time ONLY! HURRY!
Individual sale available at $9/pc (free postage not applicable for single purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment