Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I use Murad Oil-free Sunblock!

This Oil-free Sunblock keeps my skin matt all day!
Murad Oil-free Sunblock SPF 30.

Lightweight, shine-free formula provides high UVA/UVB protection
Primary Benefits:
Prevents sun and free radical damage
Provides an oil-free matte finish
Oil-Free Sunblock SPF 30


Patented antioxidant-rich formula prevents signs of premature aging caused by environmental exposure by delivering powerful UVA/UVB protection. Micro-minerals provide an oil-free matte finish.
Additional features and ingredients:
Pomegranate Extract protects skin from free radical damage
Panthenol and Sodium PCA lock in moisture to keep skin soft and supple

Here are some reviews from this sunblock users found on Murad's website :

" I  like this high spf 30 protection for my face. after its on, my face is not greasy or shining. great under makeup. husband likes it too. can't tell he has it on."

"I like it because it isn't greasy. goes on well  and protects your face. I use it daily and I'm outdoors alot!"

"For over 15 years I have been using various sunblocks (from expensive to over-the-counter sunblocks) and they were all greasy-feeling and made me breakout. Murad Oil-Free Sunblock SPF 30 has not caused me to breakout since I started using it. It goes on smoothly. After about 15-20 minutes, I just blot my face gently and any excess is absorbed. I do not wear makeup, just my Murad products."

Lush Shop Recommends highly recommends this!
I highly recommend this sunblock which I use myself. Many sunblocks which I have used before gave me clogged pores and eventually breakouts. I am outdoors alot and I need a sunblock which can keep my combination skin type matt to make sure my make-up stays intact. Before Murad, I have been using numerous brands, some budget friendly and some very expensive ones. A few of them gave me a greasy feel and made my face shiny even before leaving the house, and they sometimes caused clogged pores which gave me ugly breakouts. So far, friends and clients whom I have recommended this sunblock to all became fans.


 
Retail Price for 1.7oz - $ 69

Our Price -  $59 ( you save 15% or $10)

No comments:

Post a Comment